Monday, October 29, 2007

WHAT A DAY!!

The story begins last Friday. I have borrowed a book from my school's library so that i can make a copy of it so that i no need to borrow it from the library when i need it, and this book its in red tag which mean i can only borrow for one day and the other i have to return it back before 10.00am. It was perfectly fine for me because i borrowed it on Friday and returning it on Monday before 10am. So go back home and bring the book out for photostatting.
The shop telling me that i can only collect it on Saturday before 6pm because they need time to photostat it. On Saturday i have forgotten about the book that i need to collect. I only realise it when it is already 7.00pm.
So today, i have to wait for the shop opens so that i can collect the book ASAP and return it, and i have to skip one class to do that!! The shop finally open at 9.20am this morning, quickly i take and drive all the way back to my college. Usually i take lrt, but if i take lrt, most probably I'll late. All the way back to college thank God there is no jam, and i reached college at 10am+. In the rush manner, i quickly take the book and LOCK THE CAR by pushing down the button on the door and rush all the way to 3rd floor library to return it. Guess what, there is no fine for me, and i thought i will happy, but not the nightmare just started. I found out that the car key its no inside my pocket, OMG!!! then i go and check it out my car, and the car key its INSIDE MY CAR!!!..... I was really panic adi. After all my classes end, I also didn't go and look for lock picker, i just take the lrt all the way go back home and take the spare key and all the way from home go back to my college to drive the car back home, maybe you guys found out really funny, but it is really SUX!! So the tired today, going to bed very very soon!

No comments: