Saturday, October 27, 2007

Small Genting

Last wed we went to this small genting at cheras to celebrate one of my friend's birthday.It is my first time there actually. There is 3 restaurant there, we just went to one that selling sticks one. The food overall ok, but some of my friends say not nice. Here are some of the pictures of that night.

The birthday boy. See how pretty he smiles..
The boy gang in front of beutiful KL view
Another one more.
Two guy doing something in the car... Something bad? LOL
Perfect KL View
Nice KL view
One more...!!
The Girls...S.H.E?? HAHAHAHAA




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

s.h.e? who is selina?who is hebe?n who is elle? dun post my ugly pic here la..1st time visit ur blog n read ur post abt tat day v went 2 look out point n saw those pics tat i never c b4..not bad..hehe..but pls remove my ugly pic 1st..

waikiat said...

haha...where can remove XD

Anonymous said...

then u need 2 pay the copy right fee if u dun wan remove the pic.. :p