Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged!!

Thanks to yv, this my first time play this >.<"

Seven things to be done before my death
1. trip go around the world
2. become a real pro guitarist
3. earn a five digits income monthly
4. buy a big bungallow
5. have a happy family
6. love HIM more and more
7. master my Maths for Tech. >.<"(It really sux)

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me
1. participate in the komunis
2. sunat!! ouch!!
3. marry a malay girl
4. robe someone
5. jump down from klcc
6. Fly up to space XD
7. ~

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public
1. monolog (i always do also when i'm in the public)
2. shout like a mad guy
3. dance like crazy man
4. sing my lung out
5. $#@!#%$!@$#@!#%$!
6. ~
7. ~

Seven fav sentences/quotes
1. you jump i jump
2. die lo??
3. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
4. When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
5. Laughther is the best medicine
6. Pray and you will recieve and your joy will be complete
7. ~

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. no favourite songs!
2. no favourite songs!
3. no favourite songs!
4. no favourite songs!
5. no favourite songs!
6. no favourite songs!
7. no favourite songs!

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did
1. curse you
2. whack you
3. kill you if needed too
4. burn down your house
5. dont want to friend you
6. sent you to space and let u die there
7. ~

Seven people to tag
AshleyMuk
Alvin Kok
Ah Mui
Eli
Faith
Eelaine
Audrey Siew

No comments: