Thursday, October 18, 2007

1 Exempted 1 Rejected

Last week i applied the exemption for 2 of my subjects, which is the HSSN2 and Java subject.
I was like so confident that the java is going to be exempted because in the previous I already taken this subject in my diploma level. So today i got an call from my college, UCTI telling me that i got exempted for the HSSN2 subject but my java is rejected. I was like WTH... then i asked the lecturer who teaching me the java subject and show my syllbus to him, he say the one i studied is much much more advance then they going to teach. I like...haiz.. how can this thing happen!! When i called the Program leader, she says that the syllbus i submited is less then 80% covered in the subject they teaching.
Haiz... was thinking this semester i can take lesser subjects and concentrade on the other subjects. Looks like i have to take one more subject. Really bad mood today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool down man, cheer up, at lease you have one subject less to worry about.