Sunday, October 7, 2007

Station One

Yesterday night, my friend ask me go for dinner, but i already had my dinner so i decided to follow them go yamcha lo.
So they plan to go to this place call Station One. Somewhere near the Cheras Steven's Corner there. And while on our way there, i only found out none of us know where is the exact place is that place. After reaching pandan indah, my friend drive here and there for quick sometime to look for that restaurant.
Since i didnt plan to take my dinner, i just ordered a Ice Honey Lemon. Erm..not really nice, abit too sour i think, and dont have honey taste.
The place is not that bad actually, very good for bunch of friends come out for chit chat.
10pm they got live sing performance somemore.
Around 10.30pm we leave the place and went for another place for second round yam cha somewhere near my house with another buch of friends.

No comments: