Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family Trip to Malacca

Today my family and i went to Malacca for one day trip.
I'll just let the pictures tell the story....

See how long we all have to que up to just have our lunch, anyway we didnt went to this stall.
inside the old town restaurant, while waiting the food to come.
WOW!!! the last king in china
Wanna become my cow?I dont know what is the name of this old church.
People throwing coins into this hole. I wish that i have the key to open it.
The crafted stones in the old church.
My sis in the roofless church.This statue outside the old church, dont know whats his name.
The Wind Mild.
Come to Malacca must see this, the SANG KANCIL... Perodua so proud of it XD

My sister with the "beca"..in english i think its three wheel bicycle?
This is another church called Christ Church
My dad and mum in front of the red building?



THE END








haha, you guys must be wondering how come go to all this places how come never visit The A Famosa gate. It is because when we was half way visiting these places, the rain pour down. So have to make our way back before reaching that place... what a waste!!
Anyway it was fun, its like almost like 10+years we never go out like this.
Before I end this, i have to tell you all one thing, please don't go to this restaurant call "Old town chicken rice". It really sux, everything not nice at all. It is better for you to go to the first picture with the long long Que.

No comments: