Friday, July 27, 2007

Pasar Malam ^^

On the 26th July went to Sri Rampai's pasar malam(My frist time there).
The rain has been pour down like mad from 5.30pm . I was thinking i cant go there again(had plan it like 2~3weeks ago). So went back home and take my dinner as usual. And the rain has stop at 8pm+, then i quickly msn my friend and as him whether wanna continue the plan(go pasar malam) a not, and he agreed.
He reached my home at 8.40pm and we have to travel around to pick up some of his friends.
By the time we reach pasar malam already 9.20pm+ . Although it was quick late already but it still very crowded. I bought many different food there since it was my first time there. At first starting went to a "Lok Lok" stall and have some "food on stick and put inside the boiled water". It was fun, just take whatever you want and throw into that hot water and let it cooked and serve with chili. Dip to many chili and feel too spicy and straight away buy a coconut drink to "cold down".
The journey goes on, we head towards a stall where selling a lot of fake branded shoes. After a long picking and i love that color so much, and guess what that boss tell me...DON'T HAVE THE SIZE I WANT...........so disappointed and I walk away sadly ;(
after that i also bought a popiah and a well known "China Burger" where it taste like roti telur + some meat and must serve while hot. That's all i bought in the pasar malam just now.
After the pasar malam, all of us went for a drink at the nearest mamak stall, and we chit chat until 11.30pm. In total i spend RM10.00. for all the foods and drinks.
After that my friend have to send all of us go back home one by one, but he say he enjoyed it.
After went back home, took a bath and sit down in front of computer and type the blog. Overall, It was fun since this was my first time there and i think in the future i will go there again because still got many food i have not tried out. ^^ so who want to join me next :p

No comments: