Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Interview and refund?

on 17/7 , i went to an interview for guitar teacher in an music school.
so everything seems to goes well and will be starting to teach guitar part-time in August.
The General Manager there also very friendly and nice too. Hope that i will teach there long and earn some side income.

today, got a call from my classmate saying that we can get back our refund for the course we withdraw for some issue. so i called the finance department when i can get back refund. but what i get is that my cheque isnt ready yet. A......again, disappointed again..when only i can get back my RM1000.

and very stress working today, everything seems to go wrong. SWT!!

4 comments:

Ashley & friends said...

wah!!! refund RM 1k ah?? time to belanja makan wor! hahahah

waikiat said...

aiyo..that 1k is my parents 1 la...have to give back my parents

alvink said...

@gmaihahahahahaha..
wahhhh waiii kiatttt..
yeahs, must belanja makan.. xP
link me lol

waikiat said...

link already le...
link me too hehe