Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally!!

Yesterday night spend whole night in my ex-secondary school(Chong Hwa Gombak).
They having a grand final singing contest organized by the Guitar Society.
My current classical guitar ask me go support so i go lo.
First thing went there buy ticket..cost me RM8..(wah so expensive leh)!!
then go in...and enjoy the show. those singing contest is not like singing those school songs very boring one, but this sing those latest songs. Got one girl small but powerful sia...like her voice so much and she won the first prize and she just only form2. Not that bad at all. The whole thing really worth rm8...haha and they also invited 2 local singers(小王子,外星人)which i dont know them at all haha...so in total my 3+hours gone there.

So today, after second service me and yewwing went to UCTI (APIIT, upgrade to unversity college recently) for the open day, so i decided to enroll for the "Degree in Network Security" which will cost me around RM30k for 1year 9months and it is a dual degree program which mean i will be getting 2 degree cert one from UCTI and another from the overseas. My father seems to be ok with it. and FINALLY i can continue my study again. Hope that this college wont give me problems like previous college i went.

No comments: