Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Tiring Day

At last, i got back home and have a good dinner and a nice shower and sit in front of comp to write my blog.
Haiz...what a Tiring day. My boss wake up at 3pm+ and out of sudden he give alot of work for me to do and i have no one there to help me except myself, and my boss said this to me: " you got nothing to do right? stay back and finish the work." Can I say no??
haiz...comeon la...the salary not that high, pay petrol, food, parent, somemore work OT no extra money but at the end i still work another one hour extra FOC for him.

Went for Diploma IT in NIIT ...and the management sux... wait for half a year after i graduate just to get my Dip. cert. wasted me 3years.
Go for degree course. After one month only know that the course i take no LAN apporval, then I have to withdraw. Still dont know i can get back my money anot.
In my heart i'm just thinking why i so the bad luck or God put us in all circumstances to test us.
But i believe that God surely will provide a way out when there is seems no way.

Planning to go for the APIIT college open day this sunday. Hope that everything goes well and get registered to one of the Degree in IT and start my school and stop my work ASAP.

ps: still working extra at home now while typing this blog lol...see hardworking am i..only God knows my pain.

No comments: