Sunday, July 29, 2007

Korea Stone BBQ @ Ampang WaterFront

So today is mei kuan birthday(not really is her birthday today, she bday was on 24th July), and she invited some of us to go for a dinner at this Korea Stone BBQ. It is a eat all you can thingy.



Whole Table also meat. OMG....

It is Ashley and me. Guess which one is me?


Yummy....It is a tomyam and the chicken soup steamboat.



So this is the stone bbq thingy make this place so famous. LOL



One whole roll of pots and bbq stone.So many ppl>.<"



My friend actually put the "kerang"(chinese called it as "si ham") into that stone and fried it with butter..


All the young people who attended the Bday party. Old mans another picture, but didnt upload it.



Her Birthday Cake. Durian Cake from Secret recipe.


One slice of it, cant take much also, because it is too full...hahaha, but quick nice also the cake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WAH!!! I also want to eat Korean-leh ... why never call me one??!! Anyway, thanks for inviting me into your blog. Very nice. Keep it up!

waikiat said...

haha, welcome welcome...glad you pay a visit on my blog ^^

Ashley & friends said...

aijoh!! y put my picture there?? i look so erm...WHITE! lol

waikiat said...

that shows that you got use skII ma haha...