Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update

Went to FRIM, Kepong yesterday morning for some exercise. It is my third time there. Just some exercise that keep me healthier...

In the afternoon, went KFC with kai liang, i ordered a Chicken rice combo. Not bad actually, quick tasty. Then, went to ROCK, my church youth's meeting. Not much people compared to last time, but I'm happy went there... Never been to ROCK since it moved from Sunday to Saturday since the begining of 2008. Been busying on saturday, and always finding a excusses to not going there. Maybe it is because of some personal issue with some people that I will not tell you all, even you ask me about it.. hehe.

1 assignments down 2 more to go. Exam its just around the corner, have not study yet.

and Of course the Pikom PC Fair is back again. 1st-3rd August at KL Convention Center.

Thats the short update from me...

No comments: