Saturday, July 26, 2008

Laptop got stolen..

Haiz what a bad day.. laptop got stolen...
This happend in TPM where we went for lunch near the lunchbox. So me and my friend put our laptop in car because since it is a quick one tho. So after half an hour we come out from there, we found out that the window beside the passenger seat of my friend's car got break and our laptop got stolen.. Quickly we call the TPM security and tell them what we should tell and drive the car to Sg. Buloh Police Station for report.

I got 1 external hdd, 1 pendrive and of course my laptop all gone.Yea all my assignments, inside all this 3 drives, and it is gone now. My due date is on the monday somemore. Lucky my lecturer is generous enough to give me another 2 more weeks time to settle my works.

Yea i know its my fault for putting a laptop in the car. Told this matter to everyone, everyone also telling me the samething, WHY YOU PUT YOUR LAPTOP IN CAR OO....
Feel sorry my sister because the laptop is her's.

Writting this just want to tell you guys that:
DO NOT BE SO STUPID LIKE ME, EVEN THO IT'S 5MINITES, PLEASE BRING DOWN YOUR LAPTOP WITH YOU!!!

No comments: