Friday, July 11, 2008

~Tagged By Ah Mui~

LAYER 1: THE OUTSIDE
Name: Peter Wah Wai Kiat
D.O.B.: 4th Feb 1986
Current status: Single
Eye-colour: Dark brown
Hair-colour: Black

LAYER 2: THE INSIDE
My Heritage: no idea?
Weaknesses: Fatty
My perfect pizza: Whatever its available in Pizza Hut

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW...
My Thoughts First Waking Up: WTF, need to wake up again
My Bedtime: 12am
My Most Missed Memory: i think i lost it??

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi (because my friend kaki coke, so want to anti a bit)
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King!!
Single or Group Dates: damm it, still dont have my soul partner, so cannot answer this one.
Adidas or Nike: Nike...
Tea or Nestea: Er???
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla RAWS!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: I CANT LIVE, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU~~

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: no money to buy so NOPE!!
Curse: Once in the blue moons where that guy or girl pissed me off..
Take Showers: sure la~~~!!!
Have a Crush: Not yet.
Think You’ve Been In Love: nope....
Go To School: everyday
Want To Get Married: i only 22 this year ok...
Believe In Yourself: of course i do
Think You're A Health Freak: this so?

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST, HAVE YOU...
Drunk Alcohol: nope
Gone To The Mall: no
Onstage: always
Eaten Sushi: yes
Dyed Your Hair: mother dont give
Satisfied with my hair colour: yes

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: no chance to try before
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: sometimes, i dont want to be left alone...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Get Married: 40? or 35?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY, WHAT ARE YOUR PREFERENCES? (why must guy?? I just assuming I'm desribing a girl ok)
Best Eye Colour: anything, dont give me alien eyes can already
Best Hair Colour: tak kisah
Short Hair or Long Hair: prefer long hair

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: updating blog for this tag
An Hour Ago: On the wy back home
4.5 Hours Ago: in church rehersaling...
A Month Ago: at home??
A Year Ago: at home??

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: money
I feel: lonely
I hate: back stabber
I hide: my inner beauti...
I miss: secondary school time
I need: YOU!!

LAYER 12: TAG PEOPLE
Jono, Fang, Jia Hui

No comments: