Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nong & Jimmy Thai Barbeque @ Ampang

Happy Belated Bday Mum!!

Today my family and I went out for a very delicious dinner at Ampang. We come to this restaurant because of 2 reasons:
1. Ho Chak recommand this shop in the TV show, and it says very nice.
2. To celebrate my mum's bday.

So, this so called Thai Barbeque Restaurant located in Ampang (near to the Galaxy Building).
We ordered :
2 BBQ Crab (famous dish)
1 plate of BBQ Sotong
1 BBQ Curry Fish
1 Butter Fried Prawn
1 Tomyam
1 Vegetable
5 big rice, 1 small rice

Too bad i did not bring my camera and my sister's phone went for warranty.. So words cannot describe how nice is it...WAHAHAHAA....
1 thing to tell u all is that, if you all want to go to that restaurant.. Please go there early, i reach there around 6.30pm and it is already full pack... and one more thing is that bring me along .... hehe...

Guess how much we spend for the whole dinner??? It is just RM148.60.. Quick Reasonable right....

No comments: