Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A word from a StarCeleb.

Hi guys, how are you? Hope you are well.

I’m now in a new reality show called StarCeleb. I was very lucky to be chosen as one of the top 60 contestants. This is a show in search of aperson who can be host, brand ambassador and model. This show will be showed on ntv7 on every Sunday 6pm starting this September. We are on road shows every weekend at major shopping malls:
21/22 July The Curve
28/29 July One Utama
4/5 August Berjaya Times Square

There will be live recordings of the show, where we are given different challenges every day, to test our hosting and modeling skills on stage and the judges will be judging at the same time. Just like any other reality shows, public votes plays an important part too! We are required to promote MYSTYLE mobile vouchers to the public and when the public uses these vouchers, they can vote for us at the same time. This is to test our brand ambassadorship, to see how well we can promote MYSTYLE. Only 24 contestants will make it to the next round of this competition. For your information, StarCeleb is brought to you by MYSTYLE.

So you are now wondering, what is MYSTYLE mobile voucher and why is this related to the competition? This mobile voucher can be downloaded into your mobile phone via sms. You just need to present the downloaded mobile vouchers to the merchants and you can enjoy exciting discounts and promotions from all 74 merchants. When you download the mobile vouchers, you can vote for me at the same time.

Each merchant has 2 types of promotions: my111 & my365
my111: Enjoy (1) fantastic offer up to 50% discount from all merchants, limited to (1) mobile number, once (1) a year. Charges: RM 3.50
my365: Enjoy continuous fabulous offers up to 30% discounts from all merchants, unlimited to all mobile numbers 365 days a year. Charges: RM1.50
(I have attached the full list of promotion for my111, for the promotionsfor my365, please visit
http://www.mystyle.com.my/)

How to download:
Go to new messages, type:
<53>
or
<53>
and send to 33365
the number 53 is my contestant number. So when you download the mobile vouchers, it is very crucial to key in my number at the same time as the system will recognize it as a vote for me. e.g. type my111 nandos 53
and send to 33365
You should be able to get your mobile voucher after 20 seconds, but it might take longer if a lot of people are downloading at the same time. You will only be charged on receipt of every mobile voucher. Most of the merchants are in KL, but this service is applicable to brand outlets nationwide.

So if you are going to shop, just see if there is any brand that you are planning to get happen to be a MYSTYLE merchant, and if it is, download the mobile voucher and start enjoying these discounts!

StarCeleb is giving out booklets to the public at our roadshows. It will make it easier for you to refer when you shop if you have one. You can get one from me, and if you do have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me ok?

Hope you’ll enjoy this special service and don’t forget to vote for me! I know some of you have already started voting for me. Thanks a lot to all! If you do have the time, drop by at our final road show this Sat/Sun at Berjaya Times Square! Live recording starts around 1pm. Hope to see you there!

Take care.
KEN
xoxo

No comments: