Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pasar Malam @ Setapak

Today the weather very good, and got nothing to do. So I decided go to pasar malam which is near my house. I went there with 2 of my friend. At first i go to my friend's house to wait for the another guy. (A stingy guy can say, always want people fetch him and he got a car himself.) After a period for waitting him, i call him and he say just finish bath only want to come out from his house... The most stupid part is that he is driving and not fetching me, and myself have to ride motorbike there.
After that he arriving with his car, my another friend and I then quickly run away from him, because he still wanna park his car at my friend house and wanna tumpang my motor. I quickly start engine and my friend ride his bicycle and run away. The funy part is that he didnt call me or what, he walk all the way from my friend house to pasar malam. Actually is not that far... around 500m walking distance.
After that, we meet him in pasar malam.
I came to this stall call Uncle Bob Fried Chicken...They are using the chicken breast to friend and put some chilli powder and some pepper. Taste not bad actually. But something happend before i get to buy that fried chicken. I was taking a Que to buy that, got 2 teenagers girl go and potong Q just like that... In my heart was thinking : Never mind they still young, forgive them, after that is my turn already...
When its my turn already there is one uncle, also cut my que and just order like that...i was like....common....people que up want to buy...how old are you already.. still like a small kid.
I was like gonna to explode that time... I turn to my friend and talk a little loud then normal and tell them :"咳...现在的人不会排队的了"... and i'm sure that he heard that. When the hawker pack the fried chicken and want to pass to him, only then he want to give it to me first. Of course i gentleman la, let him take. Teach him a lesson, sure he fell guilty for doing that. My friend say this tactic very good can make him fell guilty and not making him angry.
After buying things we want then we also go back our own home....

No comments: