Monday, August 13, 2007

Farewell Dinner @ KimGarry Avenue K

After a long long dicussion yesterday to decide where to go today for one friend of mine Kai Liang for a farewell dinner before he leave Malaysia to further his study. We decided to go to Kim Garry which is located in Avenue K for a dinner.
I reach there at 6.30pm. Total 6 people came include myself. I was thinking will be more then 10people thingy.... but never mind la... if other people also no heart, no matter how you call also they wont appear... Not like me, cancel my guitar class because for this.
Anyway, we just ordered our food and chit chat abit... The quality of the food there had drop. Last time it is much more better. Maybe only this shop..
Finished our dinner around 8pm and go back lo..
We will miss you Kai Liang.. All the best and dont marry a indon lady.... XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.