Sunday, August 5, 2007

PC Fair & Dinner @ ALIM mamak store.

So the pikom pc fair had come again. As an IT guy, how can i miss this happening place. Actually every time got pc fair i sure there one. Never missed it before.
Yesterday around 4pm, i went there with my friends. Once we arrived the lrt itself already super duper packed..like sardines in the can...wanna get out of the station have to take a long Q to go out.WTH..!!!
After that, go into the pc fair...walk here and didn't plan to buy anything big..except myself wanna buy a mouse and one of my friend wanna buy a laptop.
At the end of the fair, i just bought a Logitech mouse that cost me RM26, and my friend didn't buy anything.
And again have to squish myself back to the stupid lrt station to get my home back..this time even more worse...have to push the people like mad..because behind me also people pushing me....(This time pc fair is not as good as last time, don't know why, the room for the fair also lesser, the showgirl also not many..Not dirty minded 1 OK...just commonly tell out.)
After reach home, it already almost 8pm. Then my friend ask me go cheras mamak... lim teh, then i say ok lo...since i also haven't take my dinner.
5 guys come to this ALIM mamak. Was planning to go Steven Corner @ cheras, but one of my friend says that this shop is nearer to his house and it is cheaper.
I ordered a maggie goreng kambing and another friend order Spaghetti chicken.
After the food come, it looks very good, nice looking. but after eating it.......
Not that bad actually it just a little too spicy i think.... even my friend's spaghetti also very spicy...take my life man...nowdays chili too cheap izzit.....
Then we just chit chat along and plan to go paint ball this coming friday...cant wait for it..XD

No comments: